Cost of living comparison between Afyonkarahisar, Turkey and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 777 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38081 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 57% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,390 (16,779TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (33 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)