Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 696 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36301 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,451 (20,526TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)