Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 743 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35147 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 55% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,754 (19,216TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (35 minutes ago)