Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 761 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00529 AUD / YER
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 51% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,769 (713,083 ﷼) in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)