Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 712 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00510 AUD / YER
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 53% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,486 (683,924 ﷼) in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $681 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (about 1 hour ago)