Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,008 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05897 AUD / ETB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 46% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,453 (143,352 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)