Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 814 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37683 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 60% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,346 (8,878TL) in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)