Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 831 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06980 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 59% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,192 (Mex$ 45,729) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (36 minutes ago)