Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 898 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00345 AUD / NGN *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 56% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,498 (1,012,672 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)