Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 886 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00421 AUD / NGN *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 45% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,219 (1,951,498 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)