Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 825 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00411 AUD / NGN *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 47% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,630 (2,102,222 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €47 (35 minutes ago)