Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 823 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00409 AUD / NGN *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 47% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,049 (989,774 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨85 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,400 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Podgorica costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)