Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 733 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00112 AUD / IQD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 21% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$12,322 (11,003,980 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)