Cost of living comparison between Abidjan, Ivory Coast and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 919 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00218 AUD / XOF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 23% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,593 (5,312,414 Franc) in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)