Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 771 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00210 AUD / XOF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 27% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,354 (5,400,629 Franc) in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.30 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 20 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)