Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 789 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00225 AUD / XOF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 22% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,455 (2,426,152 Franc) in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buffalo, New York costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (22 minutes ago)