Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 837 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00214 AUD / XOF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 28% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,813 (5,053,799 Franc) in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)