Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 846 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00231 AUD / XOF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 23% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,554 (2,400,852 Franc) in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 25₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)