Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 692 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 59% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,974 (﷼ 79,337,195) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (33 minutes ago)