Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,062 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19936 AUD / DKK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 11% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,153 (kr35,880) in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 150TL (25 minutes ago)