Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.000 ETB / USD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 14% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 76,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 65,347 Birr ($2,841) in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)