Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 370 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.466 ETB / LYD *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 10% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 57,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 51,518 Birr (3,129 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2,043 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 35 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)