Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 297 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.719 ETB / LYD *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 8% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 57,244 Birr (3,642 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (37 minutes ago)