Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03163 ETB / MWK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 34% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 61,617 Birr (1,948,315 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)