Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 623 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.354 ETB / PLN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 27% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 111,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 81,551 Birr (11,090 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bristol costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)