Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.084 ETB / PLN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 25% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 65,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 48,501 Birr (7,971 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 1,100,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $462,325 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Durban costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Grand Rapids costs $140 (about 2 hours ago)