Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.487 ETB / PLN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 28% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 67,651 Birr (12,330 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (27 minutes ago)