Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 561 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.322 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 13% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 110,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 95,245 Birr (元22,037) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)