Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 457 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.093 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 9% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 84,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 76,261 Birr (元18,630) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)