Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 280 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.297 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 19% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 63,029 Birr (元19,115) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)