Cost of living comparison between Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.298 ETB / BAM
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 83,336 Birr (6,776KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)