Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.514 ETB / BAM
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 5% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 76,927 Birr (6,147KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (about 3 hours ago)