Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 522 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.079 ETB / BAM
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 17% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 88,698 Birr (5,193KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,238 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)