Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 394 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.914 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 94,578 Birr (€3,955) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (36 minutes ago)