Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 394 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.677 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 86,678 Birr (€3,513) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)