Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 858 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.597 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 131,777 Birr (€4,171) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 110,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)