Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 352 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.953 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 68,322 Birr (€2,535) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 56,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £56 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 100₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,075 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $18,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)