Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01008 ETB / TZS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 29% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 66,348 Birr (6,581,582 Shilling) in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (30 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (39 minutes ago)