Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01041 ETB / TZS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 32% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 94,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 63,946 Birr (6,142,129 Shilling) in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)