Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 247 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.230 ETB / HRK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 78,113 Birr (24,182 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 1 hour ago)