Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 336 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.494 ETB / HRK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 65,745 Birr (18,818 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 65,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 2 hours ago)