Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 294 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.202 ETB / HRK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 6% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 79,423 Birr (24,807 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $5.10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)