Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 503 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.921 ETB / TWD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 23% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 98,137 Birr (106,601 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 350 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osijek costs 100,000 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (34 minutes ago)