Cost of living comparison between Yun-lin, Taiwan and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 225 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.703 ETB / TWD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 10% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 82,275 Birr (117,090 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)