Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 260 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.711 ETB / TWD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 7% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 83,298 Birr (117,076 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tokyo costs ¥730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (about 1 hour ago)