Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 281 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.744 ETB / TWD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 7% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 86,642 Birr (116,416 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (about 1 hour ago)