Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02516 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 57% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 168,410 Birr (₩6,692,745) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 107,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)