Cost of living comparison between Yosu, South Korea and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01907 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 74% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 136,244 Birr (₩7,144,901) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £3,010 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)