Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02025 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 73% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 129,711 Birr (₩6,404,382) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)