Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 672 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24778 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 33% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 148,783 Birr (¥600,461) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 112,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)