Cost of living comparison between Yokosuka, Japan and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21263 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 61% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 120,531 Birr (¥566,846) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (about 1 hour ago)