Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19639 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 88,654 Birr (¥451,421) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangui costs 900 Franc (about 1 hour ago)