Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20520 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 43% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 81,441 Birr (¥396,887) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 57,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (24 minutes ago)