Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20500 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 84% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 143,489 Birr (¥699,950) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)