Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20163 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 87% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 152,218 Birr (¥754,923) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)