Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 591 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24450 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 90% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 157,525 Birr (¥644,279) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 83,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (33 minutes ago)