Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 386 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00168 ETB / IDR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 44% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 35,044 Birr (Rp 20,898,270) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Helsinki costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 300,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)