Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 488 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00200 ETB / IDR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 40% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 98,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 59,209 Birr (Rp 29,657,729) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 25₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)