Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 461 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00172 ETB / IDR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 44% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 34,836 Birr (Rp 20,226,980) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)