Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.247 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 33% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 63,210 Birr (元19,467) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)