Cost of living comparison between Yerevan, Armenia and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 496 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04629 ETB / AMD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 26% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 59,979 Birr (1,295,646Dram) in Yerevan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)