Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 558 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00074 ETB / IRR *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 80,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 78,965 Birr (﷼ 106,241,319) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 1,900 NT$ (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reading, Berkshire costs £429 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)