Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00069 ETB / IRR *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 9% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 68,469 Birr (﷼ 98,519,564) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)