Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03927 ETB / XAF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 23% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 75,275 Birr (1,916,719 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 61,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (less than a minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.30 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (35 minutes ago)