Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.223 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 10% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 69,970 Birr (元21,711) in Yantai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)