Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.293 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 9% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 74,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 67,537 Birr (元15,734) in Yantai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$87 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)