Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.321 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 28% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 103,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 74,425 Birr (元17,223) in Yantai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)