Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.492 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 17% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 84,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 69,858 Birr (元20,004) in Yantai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)