Cost of living in Yangzhou, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.322 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangzhou (China) is 24% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 59,396 Birr (元17,878) in Yangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)