Cost of living in Yangzhou, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.427 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangzhou (China) is 21% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 56,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 44,403 Birr (元12,956) in Yangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (43 minutes ago)