Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 672 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01988 ETB / MMK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 7% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 92,320 Birr (4,643,934 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 86,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (about 1 hour ago)