Cost of living comparison between Yangon, Myanmar and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01686 ETB / MMK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 46% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 118,254 Birr (7,015,347 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pilsen costs 600,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨160 (about 2 hours ago)