Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 575 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01645 ETB / MMK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 30% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 105,882 Birr (6,437,232 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ensenada costs Mex$ 1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montclair, New Jersey costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)