Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 943 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02062 ETB / MMK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 13% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 112,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 97,317 Birr (4,719,155 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)