Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 671 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.060 ETB / LYD *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 115% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 244,727 Birr (12,199 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 114,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)