Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.265 ETB / LYD *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 157% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 223,476 Birr (12,944 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 87,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)