Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.428 ETB / LYD *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 195% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 250,855 Birr (12,280 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 85,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)