Cost of living comparison between Yafran, Libya and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.795 ETB / LYD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 185% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 231,648 Birr (14,666 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)