Cost of living in Xining, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 664 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.046 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xining (China) is 33% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 104,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 69,636 Birr (元17,209) in Xining.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €9 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in London costs £1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 23 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (about 1 hour ago)