Cost of living in Xining, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.324 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xining (China) is 34% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 110,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 72,763 Birr (元16,826) in Xining.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)