Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.328 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 32% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 116,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 78,559 Birr (元18,150) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)