Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.292 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 7% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 83,216 Birr (元19,387) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,745 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $35 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £296 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 130,000 ₪ (about 3 hours ago)