Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.336 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 5% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 114,356 Birr (元26,375) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 109,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)