Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.103 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 7% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 91,681 Birr (元22,346) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 86,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)