Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.308 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 4% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 65,265 Birr (元19,727) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)