Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 673 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.224 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 5% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 110,842 Birr (元26,243) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 106,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 2 hours ago)