Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.325 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 25% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 70,440 Birr (元21,184) in Xian.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)