Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.090 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 15% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 87,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 74,269 Birr (元18,157) in Xian.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Khulna costs Taka 400 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (33 minutes ago)