Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.423 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 12% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 56,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 49,273 Birr (元14,395) in Xiamen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)