Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.283 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 10% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 80,259 Birr (元18,738) in Xiamen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Grand Cayman costs CI$700 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)