Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 614 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.324 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 15% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 116,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 98,332 Birr (元22,739) in Xiamen.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)