Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.543 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 8% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 96,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 87,881 Birr (元24,801) in Wuxi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)