Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.297 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 11% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 69,618 Birr (元21,114) in Wuxi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coimbra costs €29,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (33 minutes ago)