Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 702 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.200 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 112,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 111,042 Birr (元26,439) in Wuxi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (35 minutes ago)