Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.288 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 15% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 100,993 Birr (元23,554) in Wuxi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 88,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,763 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Calgary costs C$10 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $18,455 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haiphong costs 7,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)