Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.112 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 9% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 97,073 Birr (元23,609) in Wuxi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 89,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Subotica costs 6,000 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amman costs Dinar 0.900 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (about 2 hours ago)