Cost of living comparison between Wuxi, China and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.273 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 25% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 101,931 Birr (元31,143) in Wuxi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)