Cost of living comparison between Würzburg, Germany and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.065 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 24% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 92,932 Birr (€3,862) in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)