Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 665 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.266 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 36% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 111,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 70,960 Birr (元16,636) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 100 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)