Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.076 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 21% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 87,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 69,060 Birr (元16,941) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (44 minutes ago)