Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.471 ETB / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,010 prices entered by 129 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 33% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)