Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 787 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.435 ETB / AUD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 32% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 136,900 Birr (AU$6,699) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 104,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)