Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.170 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 51% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 124,037 Birr (€3,630) in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)