Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 606 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.090 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 32% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 150,444 Birr (€4,547) in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 114,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)