Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.310 ETB / PLN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 61,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 58,014 Birr (9,194 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)