Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.813 ETB / PLN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 8% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 68,859 Birr (11,846 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (31 minutes ago)