Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.137 ETB / PLN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 9% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 71,456 Birr (11,644 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (less than a minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (32 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)