Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 878 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.960 ETB / CAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 32% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 107,572 Birr (C$6,343) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)