Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 923 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.076 ETB / CAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 26% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 118,500 Birr (C$6,939) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨132,145 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)