Cost of living in Windsor, Canada compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.168 ETB / CAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windsor (Canada) is 20% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 97,280 Birr (C$5,666) in Windsor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 800,000 ₨ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 150 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (about 1 hour ago)