Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 557 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.790 ETB / NAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 79,728 Birr (44,552 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)