Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 638 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.731 ETB / NAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 9% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 57,062 Birr (32,970 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)