Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 525 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.658 ETB / NAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 4% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 89,950 Birr (54,255 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)