Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 912 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.164 ETB / NAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 17% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 99,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 81,941 Birr (37,865 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 50 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 214,500 (35 minutes ago)