Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 610 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.280 ETB / ANG
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 46% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 161,931 Birr (ƒ 10,597) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 111,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)