Cost of living comparison between Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.499 ETB / ANG
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 74% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 130,387 Birr (ƒ 10,432) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)