Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.647 ETB / ANG
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 82% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 136,253 Birr (ƒ 10,773) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (about 2 hours ago)