Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.165 ETB / ANG
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 62% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 137,850 Birr (ƒ 10,471) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 85,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €22,775 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wolfsburg costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)