Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.766 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 11% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 86,870 Birr (€3,655) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (36 minutes ago)