Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.497 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 51% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 117,845 Birr (€3,518) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 40 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)